Never been kissed......ever!

How weird is this? What age was your first kiss? It stresses me out a lot knowing my relationship life is nonexistent.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, first of all, DON'T GET STRESSED. You're not alone; many people wait for kissing and other activities.

I waited until 19 to get my first kiss, and I am SO glad I waited. It was with a guy I really, really liked, whom I could trust and honestly, who changed my life. It was romantic and pleasant, because he knew what he was doing. It really MEANT something. In high school I used to get upset because all of the other girls were so much more advanced, but I don't envy those girls who kissed any boy with lips when they were fifteen, just to do it. Kisses are that much more special to me now, and that one - my first - was truly a kiss to brag about. I would never change anything about that night.

Don't worry about waiting. It'll find you when you're ready, and you'll see fireworks. It's going to be worth your time.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think it is weird and oddly this is not the first time I've heard this issue recently.

My first kiss was at 16 and with another female due to truth and dare band camp edition.

I wouldn't let it stress you when your stressed your less likely to act like yourself and people can pick up on nerves I know I can and I usually end up stressy too. Just be yourself and everything will be ok!

• 19 & never been kissed

• Well, before I can answer your question on if its "weird" or not..whats your reason for not having your first kiss?

I doubt whatever reason you have is weird. Don't stress. Just work on whatever reason is preventing you from having your first kiss.

• Just never happened. I've had gf's but we never got to have a kiss before they found a reason why our relationship needed to end

• have you ever notice a pattern with the girls you date? do you keep making the same mistake?how do the girls act, like, say, weeks or days before they end the relationship? why do they end the relationship? It has to be SOME reason why they always end the relationship before you guys get to kiss. If you can find out what the issue is, then you can fix your never been kissed situation...just my opinions anyways. wish you all the best.:)

• I'm 16! Never been :/ you're not alone.

• dont worry. my relationship life is nonexistent as well.

im 20 and I've never been kissed or anything.

• 19 was my first kiss and now at age 22 - 23 my very first real boyfriend who I'm deeply in love with

What Guys Said 4

• Nothing wrong with that, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Wait for the right girl, make it one to remember, and make it one you'll *want* to remember by making sure it's the right girl.

• Girl initiated, 28

Me initiated: still wondering when that's gonna happen.

It'll happen in due time man.

• Mine first time was at 25

• I'm 21 and I've never been kissed either but its OK because I practice a lot on my stuffed toy monkey... its pretty sweet.