Not sure if to give this chick a shot?

I'm going to say this first.

Yeah she isn't a model. she has a very attractive body..but.. once I get past the shoulders its butter face.. it isn't THAT bad..but.. enough to make me stop and think about what the hell I'm doing.. at least that's what my other 'head check' is telling me.

Personality wise we click in every way it seems. dating her isn't out the question but I'm iffy.. it could go either way.. I'm probably 60-70% OK with it.. but that 30% is making me butt my head into a wall.

Most Helpful Guy

• forget and walk away with dignity. butterfaces are no good.

• Yeah.. her personality seemed to have vanished after a day. no conversation just puppy eyed and telling me comments I'm aware of -.-. "you're cute" .. she got the boot.

What Girls Said 6

• Eh, just sleep with her instead. Paper bag it.

• :3

• I didn't expect that from a female, but eh.. perhaps.

• What's butter face? Is it like zitty? If so, she could wash her face and maybe be better?

• it's somebody who has a good body but a really ugly face

• I can deal with acne.. butterface.. ha ha idk.. it really depends..

• pass. go find someone who you want 100%. she'll get over you, I'm sure.

• if you have to ask this question on here and contemplate, I didn't even have to finish reading past the first two lines by the way, and already I say don't go out with her. its not gonna work and she's only gonna end up getting hurt and played by you. a relationship and love in general- I like to think of it as all or nothing, there's no middle ground, no mixed feelings, no hot and cold, no making-up-your-mind-later, if you like someone, you should go after them all the way otherwise its gonna be a failure and won't work out because you will be selfish and choosy instead and selfishness is the antagonist of love.

• Yeah just don't go with this girl if you aren't attracted to her. In the long run their will be hurt feelings and you will look like the bad guy for leading her on even though you might not be. Find somebody that you can at least be attracted to fully so that you won't be embarrassed bringing them around your friends or family. That would really hurt her feelings if she wanted to meet your friends but you kept saying no and not giving an answer cause you don't want to show her to your friends. Yeah don't even start with this chick

• you make valid points.. I have considered family aspect :3.

• good idea lol just hope it doesn't break lol...i keep ruining your fun lol :P

• Haha... damnit.. well nothing's perfect XD. sh*t happens..

• LOL @ you talking about "giving this chick a shot" as if you're so much superior to her. If you don't like the girl then you don't like her. Someone who you like for their personality but aren't attracted to is called just a friend. You know how girls put guys in friend zones? it's because of situations like this. now that you're on the rejectee end of the situation, you need to put this girl in the friend zone and not try to lead her on or force yourself into dating someone you'll never be attracted to

• LOL..eh. I reject plenty of them.. I don't talk to them :D.

What Guys Said 0