Kiss on the first date? Guys opinion.

Guys. What so you think about when you kiss a girl on the first date? Does it make you think she's cheap, easy, a slut , etc etc or any other words you wanna add. I'm going on a date never Friday and I'm just wondering.

Thanks guys. But what if in his past he was a player?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I'd like to get her know her more than a single date before we start locking lips. It varies from person to person though, I wouldn't quite call her a slut but she would definitely be one of the easier ones. (Not that there is anything intrinsically ((?)) wrong with that)

What Guys Said 13

• I actually wouldn't mind. Taking things slow, I could do with that.

Also I'd never think of her as those things you listed, it's just a kiss after all.

• If we had a great outing, I'm going to try and kiss her and I'm going to be disappointed if she doesn't want to. There shouldn't be any rule as to when you kiss someone. If both parties are feeling, go for the kiss.

• Update: How would you know if in his past he was a player or not? Did you know that information before going out on a date with him?

• Hes the soccer team, and I asked one of his friends abour him and he said he's kinda a player but he's a big flirt . now I don't know if he wants some booty from me or something real later on. Like a relationship

• Well, let me say this. I have a couple of guy friends that are complete and utter players for life. Most players like that. They want fresh meat. If you trust what the other male friend said (and you assume that the friend isn't saying that so he can get to you), then I think you should be cautious at the very least. Guys that are players don't know how to slow down easily. Yes, they can do it, but it is rare. I speak from witnessing my male friends who are a LITTLE too good with girls.

• There are no rules about kissing. Often it happens unexpectedly, so just be relaxed and see if suddenly you are smooching, before you even know it's happening.

• I don't like kissing girls on the first date. My cousin is the same way. It's a bit of a self respect thing, I think the first date is more into "getting to know each other" of a thing.

• It depends on the feeling. If I feel strongly for her, then I might kiss her.

• For your question in update, I think his past does not matter that much. What matter is the present, like is he cheating on you etc.

• Of course. I always kiss a girl on first date.

• I do it if it things go well and I liked her.

• are you kidding me?

i demand a kiss. of course, if the date itself was/is sh*tty, that's another story. but if everything is going cool, and she doesn't want to kiss, she's history.

• i would be disappointed if I didn't kiss a girl on the first date

• Kiss when it feels right.

Reject him if you feel he's playing with you.

• tank you bogs binny

• easy

• No I think there is chemistry then.

What Girls Said 3

• ok. he is kissing her too right? it is his first date too, right? so, how come she is the only one who is easy? lol

• I don't think kissing on a first date should make a guy think that. It's just an innocent kiss.

• unless I'm very physically attracted to him, which rarely happens, I don't.