He Has Not Kissed Me Yet...bad?

we have been on two dates and I think he is really into me...but he has not kissed me yet...is this a bad thing or is he just being a gentlemen?

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be:

- You're body language is not open, hence he doesn't think you are into him yet. (My recommendation, touch him as much as possible on the arm, chest, shoulders, etc. If you initiate touch and then get your face close to his, he'll probably make the move.)

- It could be he moves slowly, even if he wants to kiss you.

- it could be he isn't crazy about you yet and is trying to make up his mind. If he keeps asking you out, I wouldn't worry too much.

In short, make sure to follow the very first tip I gave you if you want to be kissed. Put yourself in a position to make it happen and he'll go for it.

What Guys Said 2

• Seem pretty fine to me. 2 dates seem a bit too early to kiss in my culture.

• Being a gentleman probably has nothing to do with it. He is either shy, cannot read you well, you are not putting out the right vibes that you like him or he does not like you like the way you like him.

What Girls Said 2

• Boys seem strong but in reality they are just puppies. he probably nervous:)

just give him time and maybe you can even make the first move, but try for cheek action first. you don't want to take the big first kiss of manlyhood away from him;)

for example, if you are watching a movie next to him, give him a quick prick on the cheek. He will look up to you for your bravery and know that you are ready for the real kiss:)

• I agree with TheDigitalSaint. And maybe its because he doesn't want to ruin anything or upset you and give you the wrong idea. Just wait awhile be patient. He probably respects you and that's a wonderful start.