What is the most respectable way you can ask her age?

what is the most respectable way you can ask a girl/woman her age?

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• "So how old are you?" works every time.

0|0
    0|0
    • just because she seems to be okay with it doesn't necessarily mean she really is. they hide how offended they feel a lot.

• Show All
    • hmmm...thats good

• yup, keep it light and funny and that's how you keep it from being rude

What Girls Said 3

• Where did you go to school? What year did you graduate? Oh OK, I graduated in ____ from ____ and the conversation continues on. Stealth like :-)

0|0
    0|0
    • indeed 35 is :P and you can also say who is the last prez you remember?

• some people graduate very late...

• Yea but not by more than a year or two . . . unless it was an incredibly extreme circumstance. That's a good way to get within a couple year range of her age, without offending her. Isn't that close enough, for you to be able to decide whether or not you want to continue to pursue her?

• women really don't care if you ask her her age and those who do are upset about being old and can't accept it. just ask her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fair maiden, how long have you graced this planet with your celestial presence?

3|1
    0|0
    • be serious I haven't posted this a question to see what a clown you are...i want to know this quite bad and you come on here and waste my time

• Wow chill bro.

• look I don't mean to offend you or be an ass but when I ask a question, its a big deal to me... am very eager to know the answers and serious responses. people like you'll come on here and joke around, I receive an alert thinking its a significant answer and then to my dissapointment I find out it was almost nothing.

What Guys Said 3

• I would bring up when I was graduated from college or high school and then do the rough math when she commiserates with you about how time flys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be str8 up unless she is over 35.

0|0
    0|0
  • Say your age 1st and then say annnndddddd...?

0|0
    0|0