Guys would you get mad about this?

Last night me and my girlfriend went to the movie and we had a wonderful time and when we got back home we started taking pictures together. While I was holding her phone she received a text message from one of her guys friend at work saying that " tonight would be a good time to go skinny dipping" I was like WTF? And did I mention it was 12:35 in the morning. In my opinion I think it's very disrespectful for any guy to text my woman at this time a day knowing that we live together, specially if you going to say stupid sh*t like that. I asked her who that guy was and she said he was a friend from work and did I mention she only been working at her job for about a month now so she barely know this guy...or for her to be having these type of conversation with. I need guys or girls opinion on that one...

Most Helpful Guy

• Well she is definitely friends with the guy. He has her number. Maybe he was drunk and has a crush on her. If she says it will stop, and it does, then drop it. Ife this stuff continue and she acts all naive then she is lying. Don't let her full you, girls know when a guy is interested in being more than just friends and if she doesn't realize that another guy mentioning skinny dipping is him hitting on her then she is just being naive. The best thing for you to do is take a step back. Focus on yourself don't mention it again. You think she would be OK with a girl texting you like that at night? If she is OK with it, then she doesn't love you. Watch her actions, don't listen to her words. Trust your gut!

What Girls Said 5

• That is a bit strange, she is too friendly and I tell you honestly she probably knows him from before, not just a month ago. I've come across guys like that who are pushy and disrespectful. But a man will go as far as the woman will let him. With these kind of guys we (women) have to be firm and put our foot down. Trust me they will never bother again. So talk to her. Tell her it makes you uncomfortable. And ask from her perspective, how would she feel if someone was texting you like this...she will put a stop to it.

• i would just talk to her, because I know a few friend who will get my number and text me stupid crap like that. most of the time I try to blow it off or ignore it, most of the time I just ignore it because there is no point in replying. so ask her what she would have said if you hadn't seen it. ask her how she felt about that guy texting her to late.

• sounds like she likes the guy a bit more than she should after just a month of knowing him

• Trust me she is not attracted to his type or race and plus she would never do anything to hurt me cause this girl love me too damn much

• Just talk it out and don't assume anything..

• Well she's obviously quite friendly with this guy so if you trust her let it be, if you don't then maybe you shouldn't be with her?

TBH if that was happening to me Id be very curious as to why that was happening so maybe somethings going on?

• All of them were having the convo at work so I don't know but she's bot doing anything with that guy

• Well you know her best I can only say based on what you write, if you trust her then its cool if you don't then that's where problems arise, good luck!

What Guys Said 4

• I'd ask her to show me any other text messages she sent or received to his number to decide if the guy was initiating unwelcome advances, or if she was a willing participant in the trouble making.

• that's f***ed up man. be straight with her but keep your cool. tell her that you trust her completely but you need her to be direct with this guy and stop sending her messages like that. but don't make her feel like you distrust her and don't make her think that you're intimidated.

• I trust someone 100% from the start until she gives me a reason to doubt her. Sure my S.O. flirts with her friends and male co-workers and I'm cool with that. Maybe you need to talk to her and see where you two stand. Maybe you need to open your eyes to things that seemed a bit weird at first but now make complete sense given new information.

See love is blind. They say that because guys especially do not see the little details that would clue us in to infidelity.

• Look my one and only concern is...her saying that I blow this thing out of proportion. She said yes it won't happen again bbut I shouldn't have gotten mad the way I did

• I can see your side of it. I think I would have just said "Really?" and shake my head at her. Who knows, if other things aren't going smoothly... this might be about the time I start looking for a new girl.

• he was probably drunk at that time of night, but still disrespectful, I'd just make sure that he knew they could only be friends but tbh, id prob get a bit insecure myself! I'm sure its just a bit of harmless fun between work colleges

• She was telling me how and why he text her that. All of them were having this convo at work I don't know some sh*t like that but still disrespectful

• It is disrespectful mate just tell her you didn't like the fact that it plays with your head but make sure she knows you ain't blaming her