Guys is this normal for you or just perverted?

Just went through my boyfriends myspace, found that when he was 21 he was interacting with 15 year old girls sexually. Given this was 2 and a half years ago, should I still be worried that he is still into that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no. Yes, he ought to know better, because it is/was probably illegal if he solicited them for sex. No, it isn't perverted in a biological sense, as men are always going to be attracted to girls who have reached puberty, despite the modern laws we have in place telling men that they can't act on those urges. Throughout much of human history men have been sexually attracted and married girls that age. The modern world doesn't require we get married that soon, but it isn't abnormal to see a girl who has developed in her body and not be attracted. Still, he ought to know better and avoid breaking the law, biology or not.

• Modern laws yes, but not western law that we have grown and been raised with. Just because it was common in a different time doesn't give men the right to be attracted to young girls because thoughts how they did it back in the day. I'm sorry but that just sounds like an excuse.

• The QA's a woman she won't understand no matter how many times you tell her. she will always think it's an excuse and that won't waver. typical

• I think she might have a hard time conceptualizing how a man's body works, but with a proper explanation, she could come to understand.

What Guys Said 3

• Girls like to snoop in a man's past all the time, it's hard wired in their a**hole. My girlfriend did it, so typical.

The present should matter more to you that the past. leave the past where it belongs.

• A bit disturbing.

• He's a bit of a pervert, it's not uncommon for a 19 year old to mess with younger girls, at least in text (if he was actually haveing sex it's a bit more morally questionable I think in some states more than 2 years difference is illegal). Once he hit 21 if he stopped then maybe he understands the implications though... but I'd keep an eye on him.

What Girls Said 2

• In some states even the mere mention of sexual involvement with someone under the age of consent while knowing their age are grounds for persecution... You might want to have him delete his MySpace lol By the way, just talk to him about it; it did happen 2 1/2 years ago, but that is just weird

• talk to him about it. I would be weirded out though. but I guess the best way to figure out what their relationship was is to talk to him