I am the other woman..what should I do?

Last year I kissed my friend's boyfriend. Him and I went to the same boarding school while my friend went to another school. I was friends with the guy. We got close and I started to like him. He had told me he liked me before but I did not feel the same way at the time so I shrugged it off..besides, he had a girlfriend. When I realized I had feelings for him, I tried to distance myself from him but we ended up talking again and then the kiss happened. I felt awful and told my friend the next day. Needless to say she was upset and our friendship was on the rocks. She and the guy broke up but then got back together the same day..After the whole incident, I did not talk to the guy for a while but then we ended up talking again. Him and the girl are still together and she expressed concern about me and him talking. I tried to stop talking to him but failed yet again and I have found myself liking him again A LOT. We have kissed like 3 times in the last month. I know its wrong and I have expressed my concerns to him and told him I don't like being the other woman. But I also told him we can't be together because he is now going to university while I'm still in high school and long distance would not work. Anyway, he says that he likes me a lot and he has contemplated ending things with the girl but he doesn't know how to break it to her. I know I should just let go but it is easier said than done because I like him a lot...help!

Most Helpful Girl

• He seems to be using you and your willing to put up with it

What Guys Said 1

• Place yourself in your friend's shoes. How would you feel?

This guy seems a bit bizarre by keeping you both on at the same time.

What Girls Said 1

• If he really likes you, then he has to break up with his girlfriend. What he is doing is have his cake and eat it too !