Need help will I be alone forever?

well here's the story ... I'm 18 and I don't find guys my age attractive I only find older guys attractive and most of the time there married and even if there not they still get put off by my age the youngest guy I have found really attractive is 46 oh dear me whqat do I do? how do I tell my kind of man I i want him? will older guys ever take me serious ? help I need advice please

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh Yo hey! Nah... Look love doesn't comes tht way beleive me I am a guy of about 28. See honestly, day-in-day-out, girls tells me how kind, handsome and respectful I am but I didn't fall for until

i meet my first girlfriend she makes me beleive lots of things even though we no longer togather but I still respect her...its true that age is nothing but number but 46 is a long way to 18, So please don't rush you still have planty of time to enjoy sometimes what you find attract can appear to be desiving.

U can hardly flirt with 46 year old guy rather he'll play you & break your hrt... 26 years different is quite a huge experience.

I wish you luck :)

• heyyy! thank you for selecting my answer as the best... hope it's been of help.

take care of you :)

What Guys Said 4

• OMG! 18, you better get hussling. What are you waiting for? You've only got like another 50 years to live.

• Youngest guy at 46 and you're 18? Just wow and you have time.

• Tsk tsk, you want some wrinkly prune over a young gun? YOUR LOSS.

• If your 18 stop worrying, you still have plently of years to find the right dude. I didn't find my wife until I was 25 and I'm happily married.

And 46 is WAY too old for you, their shouldn't be more than a 10 year gap in relationships and that's a lot.

And to not find guys your age is normal, women never like guys unless they are much older, but seriously, 46 is too old, get a grip.

What Girls Said 2

• dont listen to people about age gaps. love is love. you can't help who you fall in love with

however, at 18, id def not go for someone at 46. you are still coming into life and trying to figure things out. don't worry, I always have found older men attractive. just flirt with them etc for now but don't look to get serious just yet. at least wait til you are out of your teens.

• No you're young enjoy life alone