If you saw the guy that says he is interested in you still going on online dating sites would you question it?

I met this guy and we hung out a couple of times and plan on getting to know each other more. I know we are not serious but should I be worried if I see him going on the site that we met up on when I know he is interested. I know that he is a little shy when it comes to dating and don't initiate much but we text almost every day and he is always on time. When I ask him if he want to hang out he is there and if I text he text back in a timely manner. I like him so far and I don't want to assume things. We talked about a lot of serious things and he started using "we" as if he can see us together. I don't know if it is because we only have known each other for a couple of months but would you worry if he still go online to chat or do whatever. He doesn't know that I know. I just get curious about things and don't get me wrong I am a confident person. I know people chat for different reasons. I just don't want to waste my time but I don't want to make a stupid mistake and move on when it is possibly nothing.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'd think he has some sort of insecurity issue where he needs to feel like a lot of women want him. I've learned a lot of guys are this way and they all go about getting their "confidence fix" different ways. Some guys will date online and I don't think they really have any true intentions of taking it to the next level, they just like the attention. It makes them feel great about themselves, like they're highly desired by man. It's a tad bit pathetic if you ask me. Very selfish and it's going to be hard to rely on getting attached to a guy like that.