Is it possible to rekindle a girls interest in you?

So this girl was very interested in me a year or so ago, but I had a girlfriend. After me and my girlfriend broke up, I thought I would wait a bit to get myself settled then ask the girl who was interested in me out. But it turns out she started dating another guy after about two weeks of me and my girlfriend breaking up. Now they broke up, and I'm hoping to rekindle her interest in me.

Anyone got any ideas on how I can do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it is absolutely possible! Start small... tell her you are going to do something or eat something and ask her if she would like to join because you would really like to catch up.

What Girls Said 4

• You should come into contact with her first to show you're interested. Then just do what you can- ask her out and the worst thing she can say is no, right? Start out by maybe texting or calling her.

• thanks! how can I show her I'm interested but not really make her feel like I'm making moves on her?

• Hmmm... I'd say just be a nice guy and don't make any forward moves on her until you talk to her and find out how she feels about you.

• It's definitely possible to rekindle her interest in you. Just don't do it right away. Give her time to get over her ex , unless you want to be her rebound. Though you need to let her know that you're interested in her.

• How long do I wait before I let her know I'm interested in her without becoming her rebound?

• like what things? like text her?

• you could text her once in a while or ask her to hang out with you ..but like I said, take it slow.

• Yes chances are if she liked you once then there's a posssiblity she could end up liking you again. But be very careful she's only recently come out of a relationship so take your time and don't rush it whatever's meant to be, will be.

• just hit her up with a text or email or call and get talking again say you miss her and wish you can start over, keep it casual and begin with friendship

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, in my experiences though, if it was there before all this happened, her interest in you is still there.

• Yeah, make more money.