Guys: What would you think if a girl you were seeing hooked up with someone else?

If you were a guy who was seeing a girl casually (nothing serious, hadn't even mentioned dating or being committed to each other) and you found out the girl made out with another guy in the time you were seeing her what would you think? Would you be mad?

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact that it's casual and there's nothing tying you together means he shouldn't be upset, but I know that I still would be and I think a lot of guys would be bugged by it too. You know she's not really "your girl" but I think it's the feeling that you want to think in your mind that you're hot enough that she doesn't need to go make out with anyone else.

What Guys Said 3

• Technically, you didn't do anything wrong. But emotions don't follow the rules of logic, and many guys would be hurt or angry about that, even though they really don't have a right to be.

• Yes, most likely. Most men would. But I know that these feelings are misplaced. I would try to keep these feelings to myself and then move on.

• I wouldn't be mad since we aren't in a relationship yet. But I wouldn't pursue anything with her since it just seems like a waste of time.

What Girls Said 0