Would it be terrible to see him again?

I was seeing a guy for 3 weeks, everything was great until he stopped talking to me. At first I was upset because he would ignore my phone calls and text. I'm better now and I don't feel like I want to pound him (lol)

I just want to talk to him face to face and see how he's doing...that's it.

Would that be okay, or should I just leave him be?

What Guys Said 2

• You mentioned you saw him for 3 weeks, but you didn't mention how long it has been since you last had contact. Select the correct answer from the list below:

0-23 hours - clingy freak!

2 days - now you're just clingy

3 days - You show poise. He could just be busy?

4 days - You're patient. Probably just busy.

5 days - one week - You're a saint. But he might not be into you. Busy card still on the table.

1 week - 1.5 week - You should be a bit more clingy. Busy card falling off the table...

2 weeks - 3 weeks - captured by terrorists, or he just isn't into you.

3 weeks+ - you'll meet his new girlfriend soon.

• It has been almost two weeks since I've last spoken to him. He has a kid that's four years old. That isn't the problem for me, I understand as a father he has his responsibilities and that's why I wasn't too clingy. I'm not the clingy type girl.?

• I saw him yesterday. He said that he got in trouble with the law and that he may get arrested. Anyways, I have my mind at ease now and I can move on with my life. Thanks for your advice

• Your welcome. If the authorities of his nation could be thought of as terrorists, then I might be technically correct :)

• Well, maybe you could explain exactly what happened before he stopped talking with you? Because, seriously, if the said person has at least some backbone and human decency, then he should have a) have a good reason to stop talking to you b) explain why he stopped talking with you.

If he lacks both of these, then he is just a wanker and a walking pile of useless flesh, that should really remove himself from this planet as of not to dishonor the male sex in general and not to waste the air, that could be breathed by decent people.

• It has been almost two weeks since I've last spoken to him. He has a kid that's four years old. That isn't the problem for me, I understand as a father he has his responsibilities and that's why I wasn't too clingy. I'm not the clingy type girl.

I honestly don't want to try and a attempt to force myself to underatand and forgive him, he's got a reason why he's ignoring me. For me, I just want to know that he's alright, that's why I want to see him face to face and when I see him and know he's

What Girls Said 0