It seems like it's pretty easy to turn most girls off from dating you wouldn't you say?

It seems like the smallest things will turn them off from dating you. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• i can understand some girls way of thinking in this regard...i guess since most of them envision a knight in shining armor or some prince charming to sweep them off their feet, they forget that in the real world, princes and knights do exist, but in different,more HUMAN avatars and will have quirks that make them unique. so when it comes to dating, I don't know...i have friends who are like that...even I can be a little bit like that sometimes...but I guess it's all gotta do with this whole "dream-guy" fantasy we girls tend to have. but honestly though, I think it's just a phase where every guy you meet falls short of one expectation or the other. as we get more mature, it changes completely and we accept guys as they are...cuz at the end of the day, we too have flaws that could turn a guy off any day! it all depends on the maturity of the girls you're trying to ask out...

What Girls Said 5

• I know some girls who are very very picky/easy to turn off. I actually consider myself pretty forgiving. If a guy says something stupid or spills something on himself, I find that pretty cute. But as with every girl, there are some things I won't compromise on (like smoking or judgmental comments).

• what "small things" are you referring to?

• Making big assumptions on the impact of "small" detail? Well that's not quite right. It depends on why the small detail is considered small and yet turns her away

• I can't speak for all women, but usually girls who haven't really dated yet have very high standards for their first guy.

• I agree, happens to me all the time

What Guys Said 4

• yes most women want the perfect man

• yes, they have higher standards

• Agreed to some extent dude.

• not really, I think the things that turn off girls from dating you, just don't seem big to you - that's why you do them.

If you understood how they evaluated certain things, you wouldn't do them, and then you'd realize that turning women off from dating you, is a matter of what *you* choose to do.