I just discovered my boyfriend has two accounts on two separate dating sites. . .will he cheat?

Some of you may have seen some of my past questions I posted within the past week. Well I just discovered my boyfriend has two dating site profiles that he has visited within the past week. I know this is wrong but I created an account on one of them and impersonated another person and sent him a message. I'm going to see if he is actually trying to cheat on me. The fact that he has visited these sites within the past week signifies to me that he may be contemplating cheating on me or that he is going to cheat. He has also updated one of the pictures on one of his accounts.

I'm really hurt and am enraged. I don't know what to do right now I'm so hurt and upset. Deep down I know something was wrong and I just didn't have any proof to show that he was cheating on me.

I confronted him about it and told him if he wasn't honest with me about everything that I would leave him and never take him back. He confessed everything. Turns out he was on there just for attention because he feels like the tension between us and with his relationship with his mother is really bringing him down. It still is not right and I told him that I cannot trust him because of this.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been there. I say just dump him. Screw the games. Don't give him a chance. Just leave. If his profiles say he's looking for anything other than friends or something, it doesn't matter. The account blatantly says outright that he's either cheating or he wants to. Also, if you feel the need to send him a message, and play that game, then it shows you don't trust him either. Heck, even if he doesn't take the bait, that doesn't clear him, and nothing about this fixes anything. It's better you just dump his ass fast, hard, and final. Make sure he NEVER stands a chance to see you again. You could do better. Period.

• That's a really bad excuse. I can't buy into it. I also don't advise staying with someone you don't trust. This whole thing is now, very likely, just going to corrode your relationship from the inside out, because the funny thing about trust, once it's gone, it doesn't ever come back. Are you sure you can say that this won't eat at you? Honestly, it's your choice, but I would advise taking this confession and ending things now. Whatever you do, though, good luck.

What Guys Said 4

• Whether or not he is indeed two-timing you, there is not enough trust and communication in your relationship. It's time to decide - talk to him and work things out, or break up with him. Even if the break-up is painful now, it would be less so than dragging things on because, sad to say it so bluntly, your relationship is pretty much doomed already.

• If I break up with him its for good. I have a deep seething hatred for cheaters and the fact that he is on these sites shows to me he is just that. A cheater. I'm going to break up with him tomorrow.

• I wish for you strength and a quick recovery from this episode. It's a difficult decision to make; I've been there a few times and have the same loathing for cheaters.

• I say gently ask him about it, and guage his reaction.

Frankly...that is suspicious. If he has you...then why would he be currently active on a DATING site?

The KEY question is...what activity did you see on his page? Any recent message or updated info?

• So why are you still with him Skyler123? Do you really want to be with a guy that can not be trusted? My girlfriend has my account logging details on this site so she knows what I'm doing I have nothing to hide from her. I respect her and love her. Your guy doesn't respect or want to be with you Skyler123. You're pretty so it shouldn't be that difficult for a girl like you to date other guys.

• I thought I had that same type of relationship with my ex. I call him that now because I have already broken up with him mentally and I will break up with him later today when I talk to him. I did everything for this guy. I did everything that I could to support him and he just does me like this. All I wanted to see was him to be happy and successful in life. I don't understand why he would abuse my kindness like this.

• I hate guys like that and there's so many of them around lately. They just don't know how to treat a good woman and project to the world that they are good but behind closed doors they are nasty. You have not done anything wrong don't let him ruin you for the next guy to come in your life because this could have an affect on any new relationship that you start. Treat this as an experience in your life and look out for the warning signs. Don't change the way you are but change the guys you attract

• That's a lame excuse. Leave him it's going to get worse.

• How ironic it would be, if he was looking for someone else because you were eternally suspicious and he figured, if you're gonna be hung, you might as well commit the crime.

• This suspicion didn't start until a couple of weeks ago when he went back to his home town in Louisiana. His behavior didn't start to change until he went there. I'm not a insecure person. The only time I question something is when the evidence or actions/behaviors don't add up.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe not.. I once made one just because I wanted to see who would try and talk to me and like my page or flirt or whatever actions you can do.. so maybe he's just looking for attention somewhere he thinks he can get it.

So maybe you should give him some extra attention because guys are reallyyyy needy even though they don't say they are, they always need reassurance.

• Wait it out...

If you get the vibe he's going to send you a message to "that girl" (you)

don't jump on it, wait it out and be patient, React accordingly

If he flirts with "that girl"(you)

Then tell him goodbye, no true-blue guy would have multiple dating site accounts, and be looking for just friends.

• The thing is I know he wants something from these sites because he updated his profile picture recently on one of his profiles.

• He already has a girlfriend, he should not have been there in the first place.

• I just hope he isn't feeding you crap ...

• Break up with him