I haven't gotten this one before... "did you go to..."?

What does it mean when a girl asks a guy she just met "you look familiar, did you go to ? For the record, no, I haven't gone to that school before.

Most Helpful Girl

• she's just asking if you've been to that school before plus its a good conversation starter

What Girls Said 2

• They probably recognize you and think they know you from some where. Have you ever seen someone you think you know but you can not figure out how you know them or from were. I know when that happens to me it annoys the crap out of me and I want to figure out were I know them. When your in school you see the same people for the most part every day for years ad half of them you don't know very well but you still recognize them when you see them. So that is probably their first guess.

• Yeah, that's what she said "now it's gonna bug me where I've seen you before"

Having a good memory is both good and bad.

• The person probably just thought you looked familiar and was wondering if they knew you.

• Yeah, that's what I thought so I said, "I guess I just have one of those faces"

She said "now it's gonna bug me until I figure out where I know you from" (yeah, I have a good memory).

What Guys Said 0