[Girls] Stay in the relationship or move on?

1. You have been with your first boyfriend for 5 years since middle school and now you hate him because of the growing fights and the little things he picks on you about. He's in a different high school as you. He doesn't care about you anymore. He fights with you constantly but you can still remember the good times he has been with you. You feel guilty and still think he might change back to his previous self.

2. Someone who suddenly popped in your life as a shining knight in armor, has done countless many things to impress you, make you laugh, make you cry, make you happy, and the things your old boyfriend refuses to do with you now. You known each other for a month and a half already. He just moved abroad to another country and your going to go to that country next year. You really like him, but still thinking about your current relationship.

Would you stay with your current relationship?

or

Move on?

To those who decided to move on. What do you think of the second guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Drop the relationship with my first boyfriend, and pick up the one who makes me smile. If this new knight in shining armor is really a good guy, he would support me, and would help me through it.

What Girls Said 12

• Haha #2 isn't even relevant, I would end the relationship without even having someone else I'm interested in. An unhappy relationship isn't worth being in.

• I don't cared if the knight is there or not, I'm leaving that first relationship. And I'm probably not going to date the knight.

• If I hated the person and they made me miserable and the good times we had hadn't come back and all I was living on was memories...IT would be pretty obvious that we grew up and grew apart over time... I would move on. I'm not sure how the different country thing would work but I would leave the possibility open... I would probably want to take a break from dating after a 5 year relationship.

• definetly TRY to move on

• move on!

• Move on. The first guy sounds like a jerk and he doesn't care about me. So I'm moving on.

• *Update*

I will try to get to know him better.

• UH MOVE ON! do it!

answer mine please? link

• Move on. I assume the reason why my boyfriend is acting that way is because he doesn't love me as before and because he wants to date someone new.

So I'll go for the 2nd guy that treats me way better than him.

But even if I had no one interested in me, I will still leave my boyfriend.

• Ummm definitely move on haha. No doubt about it. First guy sounds like an immature d*** who doesn't have it together enough to care about the girl.

• Move on. There's no point in trying to wait around to see if someone will change back into the person they used to be when clearly they don't care enough about you anymore. Regardless of the second guy, I would leave the relationship. But the second guy would only be extra motivation because it sounds like a promising relationship, and it's something to look forward to after getting out of the dreadful one.

• Move on... don't waste your precious time on someone who doesn't deserve it!

What Guys Said 1

• even if it wasn't about that new guy you should move on I've been where you are