Do men like women that are sweet all the time?

Every time I talk to my boyfriend even if I'm mad I pretend nothing its going on and I still call him "baby" and be super sweet ... Its that a good move to maintain a healthy relationship with no drama or should I express myself when I'm mad and act the way I really feel... I'm scared of him getting bored of me because I'm always too "nice"...

Most Helpful Guy

• you have to express your self in a relationship. Keeping it in is never good and it causes more problems in the future. Small things that don't bother you a lot is OK but definitely discuss the larger things.

the guy won't really know the type of person you are if you just say yes and act sweet regardless of what he does and he might take advantage of you if you are always nice to him

• thank you for BA

What Guys Said 3

• Always be sweet when you have no reason to be otherwise. If you have a concern you'd like to share with him about work, perhaps a friend that is bothering you or something else he ought to know you're dealing with, you don't always have to be sugar and spice.

That being said, if he's done something seriously wrong, tell him in a straight-forward manner and be serious about it. If he makes amends, go back to being sweet.

If your relationship is mostly a positive one, you should try to be as sweet as possible. A lot of girls are under the mistaken idea that men like "bitches". No we don't! Throw the bitch out, give me the sweet girl for any long-term relationship. Men who want girlfriends want the sweet chicks.

• Sweet is good. Sweet is VERY good.

But don't be fake. If you're mad or frustrated at us, in the long run, we'll appreciate the honesty.

Communication is key for a relationship to flourish. :)

• we can all hope !

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, men appreciate sweet girls and peace in the relationship. It's only going to work though, if you're being genuine, you have to be yourself or he'll see right through it eventually. Just pick your battles carefully and if you're sweet 99% of the time, then when you're angry let him have it and he WILL hear you. If you're nagging all the time about everything then he's just going to here wahahawahahwahwah . . . There has to be a balance!

• Don't be the "nice girl" aka the female equivalent of the nice guy. What you're being right now is obsequious and fake. You're a real person, sometimes you're gonna get mad and sometimes you're not gonna like everything that he does. He isn't perfect and neither are you. It's not a healthy relationship if one side is always repressing their needs and never speaking up. Right now you're being fake and that's not healthy. Be YOU!