Does he want more or am I just wasting my time?

A former school friend got back in touch in March and we have been sleeping together pretty much since, we message nearly every day but I am beginning to notice if I persue him to much he shuts down and ignores me. As soon as I stop he gets back in touch and starts chasing me again! I haven't been in a relationship in 3 years and I genuinely really like this guy and hope that it's a mutual thing. I'm just not sure.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• sometimes its hard to tell in the "dating" stage. The only thing I can tell you to do to try and determine if he is genuinely interested in you is, the next time you guys get together, see if he is interested in just spending time with you, without the sex. Like, go to a movie and only a movie, or a dinner date, or whatever. If he spends time getting to know you and not just your body then he is prob interested in you as a person, but if all he ever talks about or wants you for is sex than it might be otherwise.