Boyfriend left me for another girl and now wants me back?

He left me in January and then about two months later we got back together and I had no idea that he had originally left me for another girl. He told me he freaked out because we had gotten so serious and that was why he left. I broke up with him and of course I'm crushed and feeling stupid but I still love him (Yeah, I know- I'm stupid). He says it didn't work out with her because he kept thinking about me and he wasn't that into her.

He says he realized it was a big mistake and that all he wants to do is be with me and he wants me back. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would normally say give the guy another chance.. But here is the thing,

You don't want to be with a guy who gets scared easily, who leaves you for another chick every time something scares him like getting serious moving in meeting parents marriage kids etc...

You don't want to be with a guy who gets bored easily, not sure if he wants to be with you or not, looks for another chick to figure out what you mean to him or how he feels about you..

You don't want to be with a guy who leaves you every time he feels like he needs something new and exciting and looks for a new ass to hit... ( You do know his getting scared is an excuse to hit someone else... right?) Sorry.

And you certainly do not need to be with an insecured little boy who doesn't even know what he wants, if he wants to be in a relationship with you or not

Bottom line, if a guy likes you enough he doesn't need another girl to prove it to him...

So what you can do is, tell him I honestly do not trust you anymore because you had to go do some other chick for 2 months then came back to me when you were done with her, you werent even honest enough with me to actually tell me hey there's another chick that I like and I don't think am going to be faithful so how about we break it off and I'll come back when am done with her.. it doesn't work that way.. Tell him that he's actually a little boy that needs to figure out what he needs in his life because you re a grown up who is not going to waste her time with a dude who gets scared and doesn't even know what he wants and breaks it off to go hit chicks.. When he grows up and knows exactly what he wants he'll let you know.. and meanwhile you are not interested in this bullsh*t and this non sense and you are looking for a Man and he isn't one.

What Guys Said 5

• He freaked out because you had gotten so serious.. seems like complete bullsh*t, does he also run home crying whenver he hears a loud noise?

Leaving one relationship to go to another doesn't seem like someone who was scared of his relationship. Seems like someone looking for ass, if you look at people who cheat they always continue if you take them back or forgive them. I think he will end up hurting you more than he is worth, better off finding someone else as hard as it may be, walking away is the best option.

• He felt like he was trading up which he probably wasn't. It seems to be a common trait in people these days. If you get back together you are going to constantly be wondering if he is going to trade you in for a different model and you won't be happy. Find someone else. Also you are pretty.

• Thanks :) he admitted he thought the grass would be greener and it wasnt. she wasn't even attractive! (I saw her)

• It will pay off to suffer through it and not take him back... Guaranteed you will find somebody better and start off with a clean history and not have this kind of thing infecting the rest of the relationship.

The best part of any break up is that you get to start over and upgrade. Plus who doesn't enjoy the single life now and then?

Just make sure you always work your way up, never settle for a lesser somebody. You will find somebody better looking, more successful, smarter, and nicer, then you will be happy that you stuck it out.

No ill wishes to the other party, life is too short for bitterness, it is poison, just know that something like this happening just means it is time to move on and upgrade a little. You never get rid of a car to buy an older cheaper model, go for the upgrade!

• F*** HIM.

his loss

• leave him

What Girls Said 1

• I always say give one chance and after that, no more