Once the small talk runs out, what do you talk about?
And for the poll, when you're on the date, on a scale of 1-10, with one being the least awkward and 10 being the most awkward, how awkward are most of your dates?
- 1-2 :D0% (0)14% (1)6% (1)Vote
- 3-4 :)11% (1)29% (2)19% (3)Vote
- 5-7 :/67% (6)43% (3)56% (9)Vote
- 8-10 :(11% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
- Other / see answers11% (1)14% (1)13% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I like first dates where you are NOT seated, but rather walking around, as it feels less formal. A thrift shop, an art fair or something else that has lots of other people or attractions which you can point at and start a conversation on are the best IMO. My first dates are rarely awkward unless I run by a girl who truly doesn't know how to hold a conversation, even with prompting. That's usually not a problem though if you pick the right venue.0