Ladies, if you’re in your early 20s, would you date a guy in his early or mid 30s but looks 20-ish?

I know a few people in their early-to-mid 30s but they look really young, like early 20s. So I just have this random thought. Would ladies who are at least a decade younger actually date such a guy?

• I would date him in his early 30s
  • I would date him in his mid 30s
  • Yes to both
  • No to both

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not. I've already tried dating a guy who is 34 now and it didn't work out so well. I think it definitely would've helped if he had looked younger as he had really begun letting himself go that it was hard to maintain attraction. But, there were many other issues besides the physical. I felt like we were living in different worlds.

What Girls Said 4

• Im in my mid-late twenties. But I've always given older men a shot, I see age has nothing but a number

• It would have to be a specific scenario...my parents have a huge age gap so I know it works sometimes, but I'm only 20 and at this point in my life I'd think there's something wrong with a man in his thirties wanting me, since I am still figuring my sh*t out. But under the right circumstances, of course.

• Sure why not.

• I am 22. I would not date someone that age. I like dating guys my age or a couple years difference, but no more or less.

What Guys Said 1

• I'll be 30 next year, but look a few years younger. The last three girls I dated were 20, 20 and 23 years of age. As long as you can relate to a girl, make her laugh and otherwise build attraction, age is of secondary importance to many girls. Some won't compromise at all, but most will if they really are attracted to you. Don't sweat it. Worry more how to improve your sense of humor and confidence. That works with girls of all ages.