What does it mean when a guy kisses you on the forehead (drunkenly)?

There is this guy that I haven't seen in a few years. When we see each other he lights up and tells me it's been forever since he's seen me. He is very drunk. In our small town (I'm only there for a bit in the summer), it is the culture to kiss on the cheek when you see people. So he was going to every girl he knew and kissed them on the cheeks. He was even holding hands with a girl, but in a friendly way I believe. He then came to me hugged me again, and said, "You're my girl." Then he left to have fun drinking at the bar. As I saw him leaving, he looked behind his shoulder and saw me. He left the girl who he kissed on the cheek many times and held her hand here and there that night, and he hugged me tightly, and told me to come with him. I couldn't as I had a flight back home. He told me that sucks so bad, and asked when would he see me again. I told him next summer. He again said that sucked, but said it was still good to see me. He pulled my bangs back and kissed me on the forehead. I couldn't tell if he liked me, because he was being SO FLIRTY with every girl, by kissing their cheeks and hugging them. So I would like to know if he likes me in a more special way or he was just being drunk?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know how I got logged out of my own account:( Anyways, free5skies I got some GOOD NEWS! I was bold enough to ask if he meant anything from that night...I caught him completely off guard, and he asked me on a date! Funny how such a small town in Texas, the gossip never led me to knowing that he has had a major crush on me since I was 17! Ladies I suggest you take the courage and say what is on your mind.

You know how we do in TEXAS----GO BIG OR GO HOME

p,s I guess a forehead kiss means he is shy

-CRYSTAL

TEXAS SWEETHEART

• I don't think it means anything if he was drunk :/ sorry. try to keep in touch with him to see how he feels about you