He says he's not ready to settle down but he has a girlfriend?

We've known each other since we were in middle school. He told me that he has always found me pretty and attractive. However, he told me that right now he just wants to have fun and he's not ready to settle down yet but once he did he would come back to me. However, he has a girlfriend but he only talks about how annoying she is.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Even still he gada girlfriend and you should respect that,doesn't sound like a very nice guy if he talks behind his girlfriends back and also because he's telling you,while he's in a relationship that he finds you attractive and that he would go back to you,sounds lie a jerk.

• I should probably also add that we started talking about our feelings and it led to him fingering me and then us having sex. He said it really meant something to him but he didn't know if it was going to be just a one time things. What I don't understand is I thought when I guy says he doesn't want to settle down it meant he didn't want a girlfriend period.