I don't see myself as anyone a guy would like or want an emotional or physical relationship with?

I don't know does anyone know what I'm talking about? Because I can't even think about a guy kissing me, its so weird, but none of my friends can identify with me...

Most Helpful Girl

• Hm, I kind of think similarly. I think it's due to a low self-esteem to be honest? At least, that's what it is for me, I think! I always think people are just playing around or lying if they compliment me or express interest and such. I don't believe them because it just seems so unlikely that anyone could like me like that! But anyway, I just hope you are more confident in yourself :) because I know some days I'm just like, you know...I'm actually quite a catch, dudes would be lucky to be with me! Lol :x that's just a little pep talk I tell myself to raise my self-esteem I guess. But yeah, anyone would be lucky to be with you, so start feeling that way and maybe you'll find someone! Good luck :D

What Guys Said 2

• I don't understand your question. Do you want a guy to kiss you and just don't feel like any guy would want to, or do you have no interest in wanting a guy?

• i don't feel like any guy would want me, like, at all. I can't imagine myself in a relationship even though I want one.

• You are suffering from low self esteem. You need to raise your confidence level. I am not sure what you don't like about yourself, but if you work on making some changes to improve yourself in any area, the confidence you gain in that area of your life, will spread out into other areas of your life. I am certain there are plenty of guys that would like to go out with you already, but you need to gain confidence in yourself in order to be happy. No man can make you love yourself.

• You could just simply identify as asexual really if you can't picture yourself enjoying intimate relationships. Its not common, but not wrong by any means...either that or I guess they could say you are a late bloomer

What Girls Said 2

• I understand you!

• I feel the same. When a guy shows interest in me I wonder what's wrong with them, or if they're desperate. It's hard to explain, but I do understand you.

• exactly! those are my exact feeliings, and thanks