Facial hair on guys?

My boyfriend and I were talking today and he said that he needed to shave. I told him he didn't because I like a little scruff.

He then said that he felt that blond men should shave since he thought girls didn't like blond beards. (He's blonde)

So...do you think the color of facial hair impacts the attractiveness of it?

Most Helpful Girl

• For some women it does affect the attractiveness, but for me I like my blond man's hair :D looks a little like this link My bf's hair isn't that long, but his 5 o'clock shadow basically matches that when he doesn't shave.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Ya I guess most agree but I haven't seen guys with blond hair have facial hair so I don't know what it looks like

• His idea is that you can't really tell that the hair is there and when you can, it's kind of an orange color and he thinks it looks unattractive. I think the scruff he has is pretty attractive though lol

• I had this same conversation with my boyfriend a couple days ago. I don't think it changes the attractiveness of someone.

• I think the whole male models got guys thinking being hairless looks better which isn't always true

• Ya I like dark hair better not really blond or red

• yep, darker the better but as long as it's kept clean/short it should be alright, if it's long it looks horrible.