I literally poured my heart out to this guy!

so I literally poured my heart out to this guy I'm completely in love with tonight and he responded saying don't text me stuff like that. what should I say back? and what should I do? should I move on and just forget about him and find someone else or should I stay with it and keep trying?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not a good sign. But maybe he found strange that you decided to TEXT him to tell him something important like that.

I think you should answer asking him again "What does that mean? You don't feel the same?" or something like this, based on your precise situation.

What Guys Said 1

• hard luvk girl.

he doesn't even care you love him. try to do that for someone who.cares for you

What Girls Said 2

• That's gotta hurt :( sounds like he doesn't share the same feelings so I'd just move on and not talk to him anymore

• they'll be other guys out there. don't waist more time. But it's great you tried! I give you that, it's great!