Found my boyfriend on a dating site, what should I do?

My long distance boyfriend and I have been together for 9 months. I'm 17, he's 21. he's now working two jobs and goes to school. I on the other hand have all the free time in the world. For the past like two months he will disappear for about a week at a time. I'll text him everyday and no response, I don't know if he's with another girl or he's just really busy all the time.

Ive always been understandable of his busy schedule but recently I found him on a dating site that we met on, and it said "recently been online" and he's updated his pictures. When I confronted him about it he blamed it all on me saying I was being to suffocating and clingy. So now I'll text him maybe twice a week and I won't really get a reply. When we do talk he's the sweetest and he tells me how much he loves me.

I don't know if he's trying to get me to break up with him or what. Help :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Where does he say he's been after he comes back from that disappearing act? I don't know if you're being clingy from what you've said but it does seem a tad suspicious on his part.

• all he says is "he's had a hard week at school/work" or somthing happened with his friends or family

• I find that hard to believe. There's nothing he could be doing that would not allow him to send a quick text to the person he calls his girlfriend to see how she's doing or express that he's thinking about her. The fact that he's adding pictures to his profile seems like a bad sign as there's no reason to do that at this point when he has you already.

What Guys Said 1

• Leave him. He ran away from facing his sad actions and blamed you instead. Why even bother with a selfish prick like that? How was any of that your fault? If you've been dating for 9 months, I think it's a little late to be using excuses like that.

What Girls Said 3

• Dump his rump. When a guy blames you for his cheating actions (sounds like you dud nothing wrong here), you know he's in the wrong. Oh, and he's looking to cheat. So wrong.

What a douchebag. It tears me up inside hearing about this stuff because stonewalling is so painful. Save your love for someone who deserves your attention and affection.

• he wants to end it. you also have a big age difference. he is doing the drift away message. you should just give up

• I'd leave him