What does 'nice' mean?

i gave a guy my number at a bar on Saturday. he sent me a text today that said - "hey (my name), it's (his name). you seem really nice, hope you had a good night on sat."

and that was it... what does it mean when a guy says 'you seem nice'? it seems so..vague?

Most Helpful Guy

• nice/nis/

Adjective:

1.Pleasant; agreeable; satisfactory: "we had a nice time".

2.(of a person) Pleasant in manner; good-natured; kind: "he's a really nice guy".

Seriously, though if you question it this hard you miiiight be over thinking it just a tad.

What Guys Said 5

• That means that he is afraid to over-do the compliment, but he wanted to say something more. Probably that he enjoyed being near you that Saturday.

• He means you are a flesh eating harpy who he hopes to never see again.

It is a simple way of starting a conversation, without it being awkward as f***. You seem nice means you are pleasant to be around I guess if you want to look at it this way. If you like him text him and ask if he wants to hang out or something.

• friendly and approachable. good person to have a convo or hangout. more likey a chance to have a future hangout or even possibly a relationship too with :)

• it was a complement and way to start a conversation

• He wanted to compliment you without saying you were hot. So he wanted something intangible to compliment. But you don't know each other that well, so the best he can do is - you seem nice.

What Girls Said 1

• i think he's interested, it means you are supposed to continue the conversation.