Should I run or see what happens?

I met a guy a couple weeks ago over at a friends house. I'm not gonna lie we were smoking dope, we hit it off well and we've been seeing each other daily since. Turns out he has a dope problem

I've smoked it a couple times with him but don't really need that in my life..

anyway he keeps saying he's gonna quit and I'm encouraging it because I've seen meth mess up many lives.

should I stick around and see if he does quit? or leave before I end up falling for him?

Aside from.the meth problem I like everything about him

Ok thank you all :) I think ill jus give him an ultimatum b done or good bye an if he does it again ill leave.

and yes I know what meth does I grew up in a tweeker pad lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say that you say that next time, you should say no to that stuff. He follows your opinion -> you stay. Or better say, both of you leave :). He sticks to meth -> you leave. That feels most reasonable for me.

What Guys Said 3

• METH? Get the f*** out now. I have personally smoked weed but ya know it can still cause health issues, anyway meth is f***ing nuts and you don't want to be remotely near someone on it.

• If health and safety is your concern, I would leave. There's no guarantee that he's gonna quit, although I hope he does. Just IMHO.

• I wouldn't start anything with a meth user...

What Girls Said 2

• girl, leave! you don't want to be around a guy that does meth. period. if he's willing to change, you can help by getting him in touch with some rehab facilities or something, but don't get deeper than that!

• ^ That sh*t is f***ed, it has made people do insane stuff.

• i know...i've had friends who ended up becoming seriously addicted...i ended up having to cut off from them because they refused point blank to change...that stuff takes away your right and ability to think through anything straight...

• "aside from the meth problem I like everything about him"

LOL dd not see that coming, that's the funniest thing I've heard all day... just that one lttle draw back huh?

run for the hlls, judge him by his actons not his words, he says he's gonna stop...believe it when it happens until then stay far away.