Kissing in the rain- what is your opinion?

I don't really see how everyone thinks it's so hot. you get really cold and if you wear glasses your glasses get spotted and everything. I wear contacts now but still don't like being in the rain. never been kissed in the rain, maybe I'll change my mind if I ever do get kissed in the rain.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I think it's popular because so many movies put those love scenes in where the couple end up kissing in some kind of rain storm creating a metaphorical situation.

What Guys Said 3

• It's beyond delicious and makes a simple kiss unforgettable. Maybe it's being enveloped in cloud and mist, it gives you the feeling of eternity!...

• Under the rain, everything is beautiful.. I love the rain, I love kissing too; then I x2 love kissing in the rain :)

• It seems like a thing women get in there head as being romantic from the movies they watch.

What Girls Said 8

• I admit, kissing in the rain is quite charming and romantic lol. But would that rEally happen in reality ? That would be fun. I think you might like it if it did happen to u

• I've never been kissed in the rain, but I would guess the appeal is that "nothing else matters". Generally, if it starts raining, you run inside or at least try to get away from the rain, but I guess if you kiss someone in the rain it's "special" because you stop caring about the rain...idk.

• ive done it, under an umbrella, it was sweet. Id love to kiss drenched in the pouring rain in mid summer, that way its not so cold lol, that would be awesome...any way that I can live some of my favorite romance movie scenes in real life.

• now the notebook kissing in the rain scene was kinda hot lol but that's the only one I've really seen that I liked lol

• lol yea that was very romantic. I want to make as many moments like that as possible.

• i love rain. I walk bare foot in it all the time. I never use umbrellas even when its really poring. kissing like anything else, id enjoy because I love rain.

• Never done it but it sounds romantic

• I love rain. So kissing in the rain would be just perfect. (: Rain is beautiful.

• Id love to do it one day

• Its so alsome