Girls: Would you still text your guy friend if he was in a relationship?

I'm curious to know if some girls would do this or not. Is it wrong to text a guy who has a girlfriend already even though y'all are just friends but had a slight crush on him? Of course the text convos would be casual btw..

So would you, or would you not? Why or why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have close guy friends and none of them have ever dated the jealous type, so yeah, I don't cut off my friendship just because he has a girlfriend. I've wondered what I would do if they did date someone who has a problem with it, but that's their decision.

If I had a slight crush on him, I would probably just try to get my feelings in check :P

What Guys Said 1

• My Girlfriend is the insecure type and to be honest

She gets a B*tch fit evrytime a girl texts me

with a simple hi or what's up lol SH thinks they are

trying to get at me lol N I have lost a few friendships

due to this. Although she has calmed down more about

this. She understands it's okay for girls to just say Hi every

now and than.

What Girls Said 4

• I have. Let me just say... his girlfriend didn't take it the easy way, considering the fact that she was back then a very good friend of mine.

• many of my guy friends have a spouse, yes I text them because they are my friends and I would never cheat or give them the idea I want to be romantic with them

• Every thing is cool until they get that one insecure girlfriend who doesn't want them to have female friends. I used to have a friend and we were best buds, but then his chick started getting all crazy so we stopped the friendship there. I know it sucks but oh well, he isn't the only friend, there's more people in the world.

• yup. I have plenty of guy friends with gf's that I text. as long as you're not hanging out one on one in an intimate setting with the guy I see no problem with it.

• Oh ok...

So why do you think its OK to hang out with the guy despite you're going out as friends?