He said he could get it at a later time. Girls, have you ever heard a guy say this?

There's this guy I like and he likes me. He's kind of quiet but he likes me talking to him. I asked him if he wanted my number and he said he could get it at a later time. So we could talk about a time we could hang out. He told me he wanted to hang out. But what did he mean by a later time? Does he have a "later time" in mind? He's never had a girlfriend before. He doesn't have his own transportation yet, could that be it? Have you ever heard a guy say this?

When he said that he was very happy =)

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not a girl, but I will say I'm having this same exact situation with a girl. I asked her for her number and a date...she said yes and at "a later time." That was weeks ago lol.

I know this doesn't answer your question, but just know that you're not alone. But if he was happy, that's really all you need to know.

• Happy meaning he'll "come around" and make it happen at this "later time" he talks about?

• I would assume...I'm not sure. Its strange that he didn't take a second to get your number, but look at all the things on your side. 1) He likes you. 2) He wants to hang out. 3)He likes when you talk to him. 4) He was happy...seems to me like all the building blocks are there. Maybe he's the shy type and you might have to put them together, so to speak lol

What Girls Said 0