I got my first boyfriend :)

I got my first boyfriend and I was just wondering if anyone can give me advice, tips, or maybe even your experiences of dating. I'm new to all this Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• link Read my answer in this one. It's generally about the pitfalls because of the differences between guys and girls.

What Guys Said 5

• Take it slow. Don't put pressure on yourself to make it a "perfect" experience because that is impossible. Use it as a learning experience. Try to avoid having the relationship dominate your life or define you, keep going out with friends and doing the things that you love to do.

• Just think of it as an experience. Try to enjoy it and just see how it goes. You'll get better

• communication, Honesty & trust.

• trap him under bed covers after releasing vile ass fumes.

• Give him a boner and he will get horny and they will adore you.

What Girls Said 3

• Dont be so naive to what he says and don't believe everything he will tell you , i.e "i love you -which means I want to have sex with you" young boys can sometimes say things they don't mean to get into your pants.

dont be quick to fall in love.

• Me too :DD

• Be very careful with the things you say yes to