Would it seem like I'm trying too hard?

Hi,

So a few days ago, I texted a girl I like cause I saw her status update about her dad and I found out that he's currently sick. She said thank you for texting her and that she appreciates it more than I'll ever know and then she asked me to attend her birthday dinner cause her dad will be there.

Anyways, I want to text her again cause I wanted to ask how her dad is doing. Would that seem like I'm trying too hard to make her like me? Although, that's really not what I'm after. I just want her to know that I'm there for her and I genuinely want her Dad to get better cause I know how much he means to her. But would it seem like I'm just trying to get her approval even if I'm really not?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Text her, I'm sure she would really appreciate it. And if she does need anyone to talk to, she knows that your there for her, tell her that if she needs to talk or anything that you're there for her. I know that when my dad was sick and had his head injury, I would have really appreciated someone to talk to. Text her, you have nothing to loose.

What Girls Said 1

• Text her! Do it. I'd really appreciate it and in no way I'd think you're faking or you're trying too hard.

What Guys Said 2

• bro do what you feel is right not in my opinion would that be trying to hard that would show her what you want to show her

• Oh wow ahhhh sorry bro I got nothin I will see what I can fo for you