Why don't men approach me?

I live in downtown Atlanta. I go out and no one approaches me except for older creepy men I look pretty friendly (besides my snake bite piercings) Could it be my piercings or am I just unattractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nose ring is excessive. You're very pretty otherwise.

• my nose ring is gone I just have the the snake bites my piercings are how I express myself I want someone to like me for me and I'm shy I'm gonna try to flirt a little to see what happens thanks for your honest answer

What Guys Said 2

• Atlanta is a pretty big city and you're attractive so it may be where you live is not a great area for single women.

• Like the other poster said, lose the metal on your face. It does nothing for your looks. Also, have you tried flirting with people to give guys a hint?

What Girls Said 2

• i have the same issue except I don't have piercings. I'm use to it though

• its cause you are black and black girls get a bad rep.

• WTF...i am not black...i hope black girls don't think that way.

• Im the whitest black girl a lot of people will meet. I know what you mean and it sucks that I suffer from other African American women decision.

• i knew you would understand.

but I have to say every race makes bad decisions but for some odd reason a white girl can do something bad but it only makes her look bad but when one black girl does something it makes all black girls look bad. I have nothing to do with other black girls and how they act. I am my own person.