I want to date a cook, or someone that cooks really well, where should I look?

I know it sounds stupid but one of my ultimate fantasies is dating a cooker. I suck at cooking but I love to eat I would love someone to prepare me really delicious meals all day long.

I'm a model so for my work environment it's impossible for me to find someone

So where should I look for it?

Most Helpful Guy

• College is the best bet. You will find guys who cook at clubs but they will be the guys who hang out with friends and just looking for a good time. They won't be the guys who hit you up. Guys who cook also like to workout at the gym, but sometimes they may have their own homegym. I love cooking and my fiance loves my cooking. So I can only tell you that I was never a PLAYA, and I would not be the guy asking if you want to go out to eat for dinner. I would be the one talking about food, and wonder if you would like to try some of my talent in cuisine. :)

What Guys Said 6

• What city do you live in? If you are a professional model, most likely you are in a metro area, right? I love to cook, and have even made dinner/gone on a picnic as a first date. Cooking is a great way to get to know someone and teach them a new skill, if they are interested in learning more. Where I live in the Chicago area, there's some cooking classes that I've attended where you can bring a date as well. It has been a blast doing that, or just cooking for the girl at her place or yours.

• You can find cooks in the kitchen. Or you can find them in a culinary school.

I've dated a model a long time ago, and from my experience, don't you have gatherings and little activities? One of my ex's (a model), took me to her agency's cookout thing, and they had lots of fancy food. So if you ever get a chance, talk to the people that made the food.

• Umm, right here, lol. I like to cook different dishes from other countries and recreate them in the kitchen. I am a bit of a foodie, I check out farmers markets, I grow a giant garden each year and take the produce from the garden and use it in my cooking. I can't get enough of cooking, I like cooking Italian food also such as carbonara etc. I could go on and on, but I'll force myself to stop ;)

• You kind of narrowed your options down.. Just saying. Yes there is guys that cook but its a small majority that can cook really well, like as there profession if that's what you're looking for. I can cook, just basic things though like most people. Your reason is kind of funny though, cook you ready meals all day long!

• -__-

• Athletes, we know how to cook healthy for ourselves. I make a mean salmon and pasta with sauteed veggies...omg...now I'm hungry

What Girls Said 0