What does everyone thing about "Juggling?"

A guy talking to 2 or 3 girls at once. Not serious relationships at all, just friends but each girl has the potential to be more than a friend. Dating is all about getting to know what you are looking for in a future girlfriend or wife so is talking to 2 or 3 girls at once a bad thing, frowned upon, or good? All answers welcome.

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as nobody has the misconception that things are exclusive, I don't see any problem with it. There's a difference between casual dating and being in a relationship. What you described seems like nobody should feel they're in an exclusive relationship because you said it wasn't serious. The negative connotations will come when you start sleeping with 2 or 3 girls at once (though that depends on the person judging...some will high five you for it).

What Girls Said 7

• Saying that dating is all about getting to know the other gender and who you'd be interested in almost always just sounds like an excuse when it comes to people asking about if it's okay to date multiple people at once.

If you actually feel that way then that's fine... but how many of us actually tell ourselves, "I'm just trying to find out what sort of person will be good for me" when we're talking to 2 or 3 people simultaneously?

I mean, it's whatever, I'm not going to judge - I don't see much harm in it, as long as you're honest with everyone and such. Some people don't approve of it at all... but honestly outside of the people involved, it's not really much of anyone else's business.

• I'm personally not a fan. I don't date to use people; I date people because I LIKE them. I want them in my life, not kept at a distance. If you have two or three girls coincidentally at the same time (and that's not very likely), go on a few dates, but I would imagine you'd like to narrow it down pretty quickly, because you either like one enough to imagine a future with her, or you don't. Why waste time with other girls when you could be finding the love of your life? Juggling just isn't as fulfilling, at least not for me. I don't need another "friend;" I have plenty of those. What I want is a true companion.

• Great answer, I feel the same way. I asked the question because I saw a show where a man was juggling two women and thought what answers I'd get if I asked the question on here ya know. Great input, thanks =)

• I personally am not into it even if I'm not exclusive with a guy when I'm interested in him I'm not interested in getting to know others too. But to each their own and I agree that as long as there's no dishonesty and all the people know what's going on and are okay with it then its whatever.

• i don't date multiple people, because I feel like I'm betraying one person, I like. but then I don't really date. I mean, I get to know people as friends, so if I REALLY like him, id see him as more than a friend. I wouldn't be feeling that way about more than one person at once. but if other do, its their business.

• You're not dating any of them so I don't see the problem. Once you decide that one of them though is better for you than the rest you have to let the others know nothing will ever happen between the 2 of you. I don't see it as a bad thing because you're not in a relationship with any of them so it can't be considered cheating or stringing them along because you are trying to date them in a sense.

• i think it's okay... but if I really really like the guy, obviously it will bother me. however, I do this all the time, I talk to maybe 5 guys at once. you have to consider your options and pick the one that you like the most

• u should let all of them know that your seeing others, because they might not be fine with it.

What Guys Said 1

• I think it is all good and I practice it as well.