Guys, has there ever been a girl you regret having sex with? Share your story...?

You hear girls all the time talking about how they regret sleeping with a certain guy, but you rarely hear guys talking about how they regret sleeping with a certain girl. I know a lot of people say " don't regret it." but they do and them saying that is just them trying to convince themselves that they don't regret it and that they shouldn't regret it because they learned. When sometimes, it is damn near impossible to regret something no matter what you learned from it! That's just pure truth. To regret is to feel sorry, disappointed, feel a sense of loss, and just wish something could be different. That's something a lot of people really feel but lie to themselves by claiming they don't regret it. Anyway, I'm just curious what kind of answers I'll get here. I know that a lot of guys act like their self respect gets compromised for some p*ssy, but there must be some guys out there who slept with a girl and for whatever reason, regretted it? Share please :)

*sorry for any typos,my keyboard is acting up and the keys are sticking uring some sentnces

Most Helpful Guy

• There was this one girl back in the 10th grade that I had a quickie with. It was during a summer job of mine working for DC Department of transportation and we were sitting all the way in the back of the office were we we were working on filing some papers. She finished her pile and said she would help me workn on mine. There wasn't enough room for her to scoot her chair over so she just sat on my lap. Being a kid I got a hard on from her sitting on me and she felt it. She started feeling me and then I started feeling her. We got up and went to an empty board room on the tenth floor that was usually always empty (crazy I know) and I pounded her doggy style against the wall and after about 3 min or so it was over. Our bosses had us work on different things in the future so we never got to hang even after work since we worked different hours. But she was trying to ask me to wait for her after work and claiming she was gonna file a sexual assualt if I didn't hang out with her. When the summer was over she even was at my school one time during lunch and I told the security she was harrasing me. I told my father and being the awsome dad he was he understood the problem and had me transfeered to a different school. Haven't seen her since for years but man that was one crazy girl. She turned a simple moment of pleasure that she initiated in to a nightmare for me.

What Guys Said 4

• Well my exgf about maybe 7 to 8 years ago. I regret ever going out with her, and letting myself be vulnerable with her. When it came to intimacy she always played around and never went all the way. I mean she would encourage me to get it on, and then just drop it. One day we actually went into have sex for reals, and I was very uneasy. We had oral, and played with each other but when it came to initiating intercourse, she said my **** was too big. Then she said that I was a freak. So do I regret having sex with a girl, yes my ex-gf. My other passed lovers were much better, and we even stayed friends enough to not hurt each other. But this particular ex-gf. I wish we never ever met.

• Probablly the girl I gave my virginity to. Seems like it was just sort of a "In the moment" kind of thing. Which is great but, I don't know when she told I was the 5th guy she had sex with it really hurt me(I recalled crying). I guess it was because she lied and said I was only the 2nd guy she been with. But nonetheless that was the worth relationship of my life, I'm glad its over.

• i didn't regret the sex but I knew she was going to move away in a few weeks and after we did it I got a little more attached -_-

• No, because it depends on the experience you want. I've had all types of sex, but none beats making love.

What Girls Said 0