What to text someone you just met?

We met at a parade and have text afterward. he was such a cutie and did not approach me in a bad way. Anyways, most of the time when I give guys my numbers or take theirs, its because we have mutual friends, go to the same school, etc. stuff like that. with other random strangers I usually don't... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Try and bring up something that happened that day...it will give you something to talk about. Do you know anything about him? How old, where he does to school?

Was it a 4th of July parade?

Just be like "Hey! So the parade was fun and everything, but will I ever see you again!?" Ask him his plans for the summer, ask him if he had fun at the parade. Again, try to bring up something that happened that day/or that you talked about. It will make it easier and give you some common ground.

answer mine please? link

• thanks..& I just answered yours :)

• Show Older
    • I actually took your advice and asked him about his summer plans & things like that. we were just talking not too long ago. we've been texting almost every day since I first text him.

• Awesome! Try and make plans to hang out!