Do guys like when the girl they like changes her look?

I try to change styles every once in a while. But I've never changed my hair look so dramatically. I've heard that guys are visual but I don't know how much different should I go to get some attention and so that he doesn't get "bored."So guys what do you think, how much important is to refresh our look? Girls have you ever changed so much, how did guys reacted?

I have long wavy black hair, what should I do? (I'm not shaving)

Most Helpful Guy

• If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Guys are visual true, but we don't get "bored" so easily. Constant change is a disruption to our thinking patterns. LOL, maybe it's just me, but I've never heard a guy complain about a girl who was too constant. Generally that's a good thing, because girls tend to change more than guys do anyway, in more than just looks.

In fact, a girl could never change her appearance once, and a guy could still think she's changing all the time!

But if you are going to change your look, I can't tell you what to do. There's no set standard for what your guy will like, except a general rule that most guys prefer long to short. And if he tells you he likes you the way you are, he's probably telling you the truth. Honestly, you're best off just doing whatever you like. Without knowing your guy really well, whatever you do, there's a good chance he won't think it's an improvement, but that shouldn't stop you. You shouldn't do it to shock him, or to get his attention, but because it's what mood you're in.

I personally like it when a girl feels free to do whatever she wants, but don't hold me accountable for the decisions she makes.

What Guys Said 5

• It depends totally upon what you changed it to. Keep your hair long, just curl it, keep it straight, pull it back, braid it, etc. Short hair is something most guys DO NOT like compared to long hair. There are many variations on what you can do with long hair to keep things interesting.

• Guys are visual but sometimes what you have going on is enough you just have to vary how you display it. It doesn't take much, maybe something as simple as just straightening your hair is enough.

• Depends what it looks like aka (pics), honestly most girls I have seen that were pretty hot got some kind of dumb hair dye and dropped down a few pegs, black> red, Brown> black (looked like a sh*tty Halloween wig) and blond > black. her best friend even told her it looks like absolute sh*t one day..

• @teasegirl & @nancy001, as you have described your hairs are very nice for me. I love very long black hair, in my opinion, the only change you can pull is getting it straight.

About the question, I don't like most changes in a girl's hair, I hate when a girl sometimes cut her hair short and sometimes grow it long, I prefer them to cut it just for always keeping the same length.

The only exception about changes I like in a girl is about girls who dye their hair. I prefer them to change a lot their hair color than always dying it into the same color. Anyway, I prefer the natural hair color, but if they dye their hair I prefer them to often change their color.

• im more of a slight alteration kinda dude than a whole radical change for the chick I like. gotta do what you like at the end of the day.

What Girls Said 1

• I have long wavy black hair just above my butt, lot of guys & girls stares at me cause of my hair I think you should just style it and leave it alone :))...especially when its windy... I love it when the wind blows on it