Is my girlfriend over her ex-boyfriend? Ladies, PLEASE HELP.

My current girlfriend and I just got back into a relationship after a 6 month break, we were together for 4 months.

During the 6 month break, she got into a relationship with another guy. They just broke up a week ago, but she's still talking to him.

Here's the things I've noticed she's has done after the break up:

1) She went to his graduation party. the guy HIMSELF invited me, not her

2) She went to a bar with him. I was also invited

3) She's going to spend the weekend with him out of town. He asked her to go and she agreed. I wasn't invited at all.

4) She also agreed to still have a private dinner with his family next week

They broke up and she told me she was still in love with me, not him. So that's why I got back with her.

She said she's madly in love with me now.

Do you guys think my girlfriend is over her ex?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, she's not over him, and it seems quite clear that she's seeing him again/still.
    Going away with him for the weekend?
    Goes to bars with him.
    Goes to his party.
    Goes to his private family dinner.
    ...Dude, you are being played. You do know this, right?

What Girls Said 10

• Sometimes our gut tells us everything we need to know. Her words are saying one thing, but her actions seem to saying another...and you know what they say about actions speaking louder than words.

How about you actually bring up your feelings about the matter? She's your girlfriend and you should be comfortable and secure enough to tell her that her ongoing relationship makes you uncomfortable. No matter how much she says she loves you, you will always feel insecure about the situation, and that is a recipe for disaster.

Tell her. I wish you luck in love...

• Hi there, what is your intuition telling you? Then what is your girlfriend telling you when you bring up your concern? You have to have a standard of how you want to be treated. If you plan to be in a longterm relationship then you should be able to talk to her. You should be able to tell her that these things make you uncomfortable. No need to tell her not to do them because as a mate that cares about you you being uncomfortable should be important enough for her to stop. Be prepared to lose her if the discussion renders something that you didn't want to hear but either way you can't shy away from the conversation. Hope this helps. wish you the best

• The third and fourth option seem kinda weird to me to do when you're "just friends", unless other people are coming to that weekend?

If she would love him (more than she loves you) she wouldn't be back together with you.

Just tell her you feel a bit awkward about it and you love her and missed her when you broke up. That you wanna go for it now.

Something like that :)

• Not really...I think she's madly in love/lust with him...tells him your just an ex she's over but that she's besties with...she is probably keepin you around in case things fall through with the other guy...I believe your a back up plan hun...sorry

• No she is not or she wouldn't be going to a private dinner or out of town with this guy. Tell her when she is ready to be with you and only you, call. Until then, you are not going to sit on the sidelines watching her hang out with her ex. That is just ridiculous and she should know better. How would she feel if you were doing those things with an ex, she would probably throw a hissy fit! Send her packing, you don't have time for this!

• they only broke up a week ago of course she is not over him maybe you and her should have waited to get back together a week is a little fast to get over someone and start another relationship

• She wants it 2 ways !

• not at all

• Dude you just posted this exact same question yesterday. And everyone said the same thing..that's she not over him and they you're being used. Do you not want to hear the obvious advise that is being given, or do you just want the attention?

• Hell no! She is clearly not and you are foolish to believe that she is! You have to learn to follow you gut because numbers 1-4 are all RED FLAGS! I wouldn't be surprised if she is cheating on you with him. And from the look of things...she is! No woman spend that amount of time with her ex unless she is still into him. Please don't be stupid and believe her lies. She is not only no over her ex but she is cheating on you man! Come on man...she's spending a weekend with him out of town in which he asked her and YOU WERE NOT INVITED and she agreed? She is soooooooooo playing you and you need to wake up and smell the coffee!

What Guys Said 2

• LOL!

oh man. you poor little guy. you're not her boyfriend. you're just a fall back guy. you're completely delusional if you think you're the boyfriend.

and she's going out of town with him? you're crazy. you have ABSOLUTELY no self respect.

break it off. it's over. it was actually over 6 months ago.

• your Girlfriend is a mess. you decide but I would lay it out for her. If you are OK with this stuff, your call.