I met this girl but just found out I'm moving away?

I met this girl a few weeks back an we have been doing stuff and hanging out non-stop. I just found out that I have to move away, about 3 hours drive and don't know what to do.

I'm starting to like her a lot but I don't know hat to do, whether to enjoy the time we have left or cut it out now. She doesn't yet know as I can't bring myself to tell her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her and just enjoy the time you do have together.

I'm in the same boat...my boyfriend 'might'be moving in a few months..to another country(for work).

Good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• tell her now because if you have to move and she ends up falling deeper for your or you falling deeper for her it is just going to be harder and you guys can still talk and stuff but long distance relationships are hard to keep working if that is where you want to head towards

• Yeah do that, tell her you like her but too bad your moving away, distance relationship is "THE BEST" ;D

• Do what? Cut it off or enjoy the time we way?

• tell her

• then what? see what she thinks?

What Guys Said 2

• I loved a girl for a month and a half knowing full well I was going to the otherside of earth. I had to tell her I loved her. I couldn't resist myself and gave her the best month and a half I could ever possibly give.

It was worth it.

Tell her or you will always regret it. Only a 3 hour drive...at least it isn't a 14 hour flight.

No more time to play games. Tell her whether she agrees or rejects you. It's worth it.

• it's over, buddy. forget about her.

• think you are right. Just annoying as was just starting to like her