This girl is making me crazy, I really like her but ...

Okay so, I am already in a long distance relationship for the summer, it's been a month, my girlfriend has been causing problems at times but she does like me.

I'm back home right now, and I constantly hang out with a friend (girl) who I've known for 3-4 years, we got close last year. I really click with her and me and her always come up with the same ideas/plans/jokes and its so fun.

Couple days ago, we were at the movies and I just felt like making moves, I moved my arm slowly to her, moved my hand onto hers and then we held hands during the movie. When we went home I texted her asking about it.

She said "it was just in the moment, I've never felt anything for you before but in that moment I did, and I honestly don't know why"

after discussing it more, she just wants us to pretend like it never happened.

Im really confused :/ I don't know, I really really click with this girl, that hand holding felt so great :/

What is she implying? What should I do? Thanks a lot for helping!

What Girls Said 1

• Well first of all, does she know that you're already in a relationship?

She was probably just scared because she doesn't want to make things messy between you and your girlfriend. Knowing that you already have a girlfriend, she was probably just awestruck about having those feelings for you and not knowing what to do about them since you're already taken.

What Guys Said 0