I am dating a girl (a bit more then dating now), and she...

goes on vacation with friends to a different country and will also meet her buddy from that country. I am a bit worried because my ex met a guy on vacation whom she got engaged afterward with me not knowing that till the breakup. How do I handle that, or is it OK to be over caution. Cause I really don't want to be in the same position as happened with me in the past.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're over exaggerating because your ex did something horrible, and you're worried your girlfriend might do the same. Don't let the past control your situation with this girl. She's not your ex. Make sure to call her or text her or however you communicate.

What Girls Said 2

• love is crazy, who knows what she'll do. maybe she'll be a good woman.

• You are understandably worried but you have to keep reminding yourself that this girlfriend is not the same person as the last girlfriend. I highly doubt this will happen again.

What Guys Said 0