I can't figure out why he's still single?

A guy has recently been showing a lot of interest in me and I can't figure why nobody has scooped him up yet! he's attactive, tall, super nice, has a good job, he's jacked. he's never even sluted around , he's only slept with one girl that he dated for a long time.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a Gremlin. You feed him more than just a little bit, or get him into a pool, and he becomes a horrible he beast that causes havoc in the area. ;)

Yeah, there's a few people that seem to have a hard time, whatever it is. One of my friends is (was?) like this. I think the only reason he remained single for so long is he never seemed to notice when the girl was interested (even I thought it was usually pretty obvious). He has a job, he's a huge guy, got great genes (him mom could have been a model), he has a ton of stuff he does, he volunteers, etc. And he rarely dated.

Then, there are the people who are the kind of people where it's blatantly obvious why they don't date.

What Guys Said 5

• He's shy most likely

• He's probably too shy to ask girls out.

• They exist trust me. There are just very few...

• interesting

• he likes men :O

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he's picky and/or just interested in more a serious relationship rather than hook ups. If he's showing interest in you then go for it and see what happens.

• Dont be surprise dear !

I'm Still single even thou I have got everything that guys dream of . Its like he didn't find the right girl .