Should I test my boyfriend like this?

I don't know if my boyfriend loves me anymore, because he started being distant and cold. And I tell him to change it but he doesn't do it.

He stopped even saying " I love you" and forgot about my birthday.

I am going for a 12 days trip with my girl friends, he doesn't know yet . Should I leave suddenly not telling anything ? and I wouldn't send him messages,

It would be test , if he really loves me he would miss me and will find a way to find me.

If he wouldn't worry for this time , won't miss me , and wouldn't like to know why I left so, that would mean he doens't love me.

Is this good idea? ( I know you will say it's bad, I should talk honestly with him.. but believe me I was talking with him 100 times, talking doesn't help, and I want know if he loves me bcs I don't see it )

Most Helpful Guy

• saying "i love you" means nothing.

i can say it to you right now; hey, anonymous user, I love you. (note: I'm lying)

love is shown by actions not words. and from what you wrote, it seems that you got a little problem there.

now, I would agree with others that you should be direct; don't say to him he needs to change. no. ask him if he really loves you. now, if he says he does, THEN you start testing.

and unlike others I will say this; you need to test him. as I said love is shown by actions and if he doesn't respond appropriately you know what time it is.

What Guys Said 4

• No no no no no no no. Testing and playing games is for immature people who don't know how to communicate, and ruins relationships.

Honest communication, that is the way to go.

• your an idiot.

is this good idea? ( I know you will say it's bad, I should talk honestly with him. <----- DO THAT.

• that can only cause harm

• bad idea

What Girls Said 1

• In a way yu should do this too see his reaction and too see of he really cares bout yu ! ... But it's sorta immature .. Yu should honestly talk to him face to face and talk clear Bout how he feels toward you .. N to be honest with you instead of playin those games with yu ! .. N that's messed up that he forgot about your birthday .. Something really fishy is going on .. You should tlk to him and find out !:)

Good luck !