My girlfriend is always drooling and cheeking out "hot guys"

I really love my girlfriend but one thing about her really annoys me.

She has this obsession for really good looking guys.

I caught her twice looking at blogs with pictures of male models, and eveytime she sees someone she find attractive she keeps staring and looking without even realizing.

I point it out for her and most of the times she denies it and when there's no way to denies it she says something like "I'm just looking if you saw someone like Megan Fox walking on the street you would probably stare too.

That makes me feel insecure because those guys are like a 10 in a 10 and although I consider myself attractive I'm not that attractive, it makes me feel like if someone more attractive that me came along she would leave me.

We are recently fighting a lot because of it

Most Helpful Guy

• Looking at attractive people is normal. Looking at attractive people while you're with your boyfriend/girlfriend and they even confront you about it and you deny it is not OK. The only thing you can do to her is sit down and straight up discuss that this is bothering you and it's inappropriate to your relationship for her to swoon over other men right in front of you. If she's not stopping..then you have to decide how much it bothers you really. Because your options will be to leave her, or stay and feel like crap all the time.

What Girls Said 2

• I think your right sounds like she's not as happy with you as your think. She should not always be saying these thing especially because she knows it hurts you. I think she is putting you as an option. Break up with her before she breaks your heart.

• On line not so big a deal. In front of you very ignorant.

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should get over her looking at guys, especially online, but you should tell her that it hurts your feelings when you stare at guys she sees offline for more than ten seconds.