I have really bad text anxiety

I've been trying to text this girl I'm interested in for nearly a week now. Every time I start I get really bad anxiety and can't go through with it. We've known each other for over a year and we've always talked when every we see each other. Not sure why I've got so much anxiety.

any tips?

What Girls Said 2

• There's something you're afraid of. Maybe you're afraid you'll say something stupid or silly and mess up your chances so you're paralyzed by fear. If you've known her for a year, then there's not much you can do to surprise her, in either a good or bad way.

Simply text what's on your mind. You'll be surprised at what a simple...Hey what's up? Can do. Don't over think it and do it quickly, like ripping off a band-aid. You'll find you were freaking out for absolutely no reason.

I wish you luck in love!

• Maybe next time you see her in person just ask her to text you. That way you don't have to make the first move. If that isn't possible then...you could always pull a "oops, wrong person" text. For instance say something like "Oh yeah! Thanks for the present!" and then when she asks what your talking about be like, "Oh..wrong person. But, how are you?"

My friend always does that to guys she likes. I don't like that "Accident text" but hey, it works.

What Guys Said 0