I need to find a girlfriend within the next few months?

So I have never been in a relationship and while it does bother me, I do have more important priorities and my parents for the most part never bother me about it. However I found out that a lot of my extended family is going to come visit us in February, some of them which I haven't seen in 5 years. I know the first thing there going to ask me is "Do you have a girlfriend?" And I don't want to say no because there going to ask why and then find out I'm a 20 year old who has never been in a relationship.

I know this sounds stupid but this is important to me. they all know me as the small shy boy that I was and I want to show them that I'm all grown up now in college with a job and a girlfriend.

The thing is, I'm a terrible with women! I suck at starting conversations, I never know what to talk about and I blown multiple chances. I have never even been on a proper date. I have had two semesters at college already and still haven't had any luck. I actually don't have many problems attracting women physically but everybody knows that's not enough :/

I'l be starting my third semester soon so if I want to have a girlfriend by feburary, this is my chance.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... I've realized that when you reeeeally want a relationship you won't get one, and if you do it won't be one worth anything. So relax, tell your family that you don't have a girlfriend because you haven't met anyone special yet. If they continue prying then they're too nosey and you should tell them to mind their business. Honestly, focus on what you like, clubs, extra curriculars, classes, work, etc and you'll meet a girl you like and who likes you. As far as attracting women... Humor goes a long way. Honestly I've dated so many guys that weren't the smartest or the best looking but they made me laugh so much that I didn't care.

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell them you are concentrating on your studies.

What Guys Said 2

• Why not come back with a comment such as "Why settle down in college?". That's what I would do

• unfortuneately, women are allowed to be desperate, want and need a relationship really badly, but men are not, double-standard I really hate, I feel your pain bro